Some of the more common complaints we receive are below along with recommended path to resolution. Please contact us with any concerns or questions.
- Parking – contact City of Kennesaw Police as they are responsible for parking enforcement on the right-of-way
- Number of occupants in a household – take photos as documentary evidence and send to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Code Enforcement. If sent to us, we will document the evidence provided and provide to Kennesaw Code Enforcment for investigation
- Noise – Contact City of Kennesaw Police
- Landscaping on private property (only nuisances such as grass greater than 12″ or standing water) – Email us photos or contact city Code Enforcement.
- Landscaping or other concerns on HOA grounds – Contact Us